Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What am I here for?

People always ask me, 'what do you want to do after you leave year 12?' I used to always give them the same answer, 'I have no idea'. Well after hours of gruelling thinking, I figured it all out. I want to write. It's all I'm really good at. I'm not good at Maths, or Art, or P.E. I'm extremely good at English though, and Languages (but that's a different story). Then I researched the careers in writing, I have to say, there were slim pickings. But writing is my passion so I went with Journalism because Journalists are really passionate about writing, so I figured I fit in there. But it's going to be tough and I will do whatever I have to do to achieve my dream. So here I am.

On this blog I will try to review books, movies and music that I've read, seen and listened to and that I would want to write a review on. I don't think I'm very good so I'll try not to spoil it for you, my non-existent readers.

Cheers Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment